Executive manager & Co-founder
Executive manager & Co-founder
Co-founder and Executive Manager – Brain:IT
Bratislava, November 2017 – Present
We provide a reliable IT solutions as:
- Artificial Intelligence – We are designing and creating AI use proposals in practice to guarantee higher efficiency of your business within various sectors.
- Custom Development – For your IT systems and applications, we create made to measure IT solutions that are always compatible with other systems within your company.
- SAP – Function consulting for MM, SD, FI, AM, HR, RE-FX, BW, etc.
- SAP – Technical experts for ABAP, BC, S/4 Hana, PI / PO, EP, etc.
- Decision Making Support Systems – Our mathematical modeling methods and simulations will enable you to lower your expenses effectively, and at the same time, to increase production and access for your clients.
- Electronic signature solutions
- And much more
Chief Executive Officer and co-founder – BMBsocial
January 2016 – Present
We got an idea to make our own product. Me and two other guys decided that we want more than work for somebody. After some time, we discovered that we needed money to deliver this product, but we did not want investors. So we started work on projects for other companies. Our first big customer was EY. I can say that this was our breakpoint.
Chief Technology Officer – Dotberry
Praha, Czechia, May 2016 – November 2017
This position was one of the most remarkable experiences of all. I was responsible not just for the team and project but to create the whole company environment. It was challenging at the beginning because the budget was small, and the expectation was very high. Happily, we set up a team, services, and everything necessary to be a stable company. But the company was just service-oriented, and I wanted to create reliable products. Therefore, I decided to leave.
Software house – Consultant and Project Manager
June 2014 – July 2016
After two years, I started to think differently. I was often interested in smaller projects, which I could deliver without support from the company management. After some time, I was offered by company management to create my developer team. I took it as a challenge and start work on it. In a short time, I was able to create a team and start delivering projects. I was lucky to find very great people. It was more interesting than I thought at the beginning. We were able not just delivered projects but also to find new opportunities.
Software house – Consultant and Architect
Bratislava, April 2012 – July 2014
Once I finished university, I was offered a full-time job as a consultant. I had been put on projects for big companies like IBM, DXC, and so on. There were so many experts from which I started to learn so much information. I realized quickly that this is the chance of my life, and It is only up to me what I can learn and achieve.
Software house – Programmer
Bratislava, June 2010 – March 2012
I did not want to join the big corporation, because I like to try many options and touche more projects than one. Therefore I choose a small software house. It was a pretty difficult time of my life because I worked almost full-time and my free time was for finishing university. I think that time of my life taught me how to work hard, focus on results, and by pro-client-oriented.
Are you interested in a non-binding consultation of your project?
Do not hesitate to contact us.