Digital signatures, especially qualified signatures, are used in almost every industry.
What we offer
We offer a comprehensive implementation of the electronic signatures’ usage in the company or institution. Our solution is cloud and also stand-alone with integration to your information systems which provides full support and comfort for users. We support Qualified electronic signature and eIDAS certificates which are required for communication with government authorities in the European Union.
We offer comprehensive services in the field of information security. Do you need to develop documents containing processes and recommendations applicable to the implementation of security procedures?
What an electronic signature ensures:
- authenticity – unambiguous identification of the person or institution that signs the document
- integrity – the sent document reaches the addressee in its unaltered form
- non-repudiation – the sender cannot deny the existence of the document
You can use an electronic signature by:
- State communication (Tax office, Customs Administration, Commercial register, courts, etc.)
- Communication and work with the customer and / or supplier
- Electronic invoicing
- Confirm balances
- Conclusion of contracts
- Any legal acts
- Elimination of unnecessary paper documentation
- Elimination of the use of postal and courier services
- Elimination of physical encounters in legal proceedings
NFQES - qualified electronic signature
Creating or verifying a certificate or a document signed with a qualified electronic signature is no problem for us! We offer:
- Qualified electronic signature: Create or Validate electronically signed document
- Qualified electronic seal: Create or validate a document sealed by a electronic seal
- Qualified electronic time stamp: Create or Validate a document sealed by a time stamp
- Qualified certificate for website authentication: Secure or verify website security
- Electronic signatures and seals storage: Store electronic signatures and seals
Free Consultation with our expert
Chief technical officer
I enjoyed programming since elementary school, when I started to gather my first experiences. Over time, I improved, perfected my programming skills and decided to study them and start a career in the IT sector. During my career, I had the opportunity to try almost all positions, from starting junior developer to executive positions, which I currently hold in two companies.