In the admission procedure, candidates have to take the so-called talent entrance exams. These will consist of the fact that each candidate must cut a chess piece from the plaster according to the given model to prove his fine motor skill.
- Subjective evaluation of candidates
- Time-consuming process
- Human errors during evaluation
- The need to identify and evaluate based on the priority areas of the figure
Our solution is a generic system that, after entering the scanned 3D models of objects, automatically aligns the models to the required template in all 3 axes. The next step is to compare with a defined reference model and creation of heatmaps. The result is a visual and numerical presentation of the match.
Benefits and results:
- Objective evaluation of candidates
- Transparent process
- Time-saving during evaluation
- Elimination of human errors
- Reusable generic system for object compare